We are accepting applications for the following positions:
Openings for August 2019 (updated 7/23/2019)
(Contact Derek Swales text 661-312-6984 or firstname.lastname@example.org)
1. Middle School and Elementary coaches who can also serve concurrently as an Activities Director for after-school-care. 2pm - 5pm Monday thru Friday.
2. Upper elementary Teacher Aide that can work 9:00am-1:00pm Monday through Friday.
3. Office Staff who has communication skills, proficient in writing, social media, website management and has strong social skills. Flexible hours and days per week; 8:00-10:00 and/or 2:00-4:00pm.
4. Kitchen or Food Services staff. 11:00-2:00pm; Flexible days of week.
5. Resource Teacher who is qualified person to fulfill critical learner needs of Executive Functioning: Planning, attention, completing assignments, reading and writing; and Central Processing Deficits: children have difficulty processing what they hear. 8:00am-3:00pm Monday - Friday
Needed Immediately as of March 2019
1. Teacher Aide one-on-one full time daily from 8-3pm (Contact Sheila Lampechkun email@example.com)
2. Substitute Teacher for Kindergarten through 8th grades (to be available as needed for full day once or twice a week) (Contact Sheila Lampechkun firstname.lastname@example.org)
WVCS is committed to the hiring of men and women who believe God has called them to use their gifts to help children not only grow academically, socially, physically and spiritually. The employment of staff at West Valley Christian School is clearly one of the most significant responsibilities of its administration and we are grateful for your interest in joining our team as we invest our lives in the hearts and minds of our students.
Documents Faculty Application and General Employment Application.
We welcome you to earnestly consider if you can support the mission and core values of the school. Faculty and staff must not only carry out their job descriptions but they must indirectly support the administration’s efforts to enlighten minds, inspire hearts and transform lives of our beloved students. Employees will work in unity to: prepare students vocationally by excelling in intellectual disciplines; develop student’s cultural breadth by offering diverse programs in creative expression, servant leadership and athletic distinction; develop in students their social skills to enhance their lives and also equip them to communicate effectively; develop educational services that extend these objectives beyond the school campus; strengthen each student’s belief in the truths of God’s Word; develop in students Christ-like character through disciplined, and Spirit-filled living; instill in students a compelling concern for reaching the world with the saving truth of the gospel; implant in students an eagerness for involvement in the life and ministry of the local church; and to direct students toward a biblical worldview that integrates Bible principles into personal decision making.
Email your application and resume to email@example.com OR
Mail to: West Valley Christian School, 22450 Sherman Way, West Hills, CA 91307, Attn: Derek Swales.
West Valley Christian School admits students of any race, color, national and ethnic origin into all the rights, privileges, programs and activities generally accorded or made available to students at our school. It does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national, and ethnic origin in administration or its educational policies, admission policies, athletic and other school administered programs