Camp supervision of campers - On campus has ratio of 1 adult:12 campers. Off campus field trips has supervision ratio of 1 adult : 4 campers.
* Camp leadership are gainfully employed teachers from local elementary schools or from WVCS with over 20 years of experience in classroom and summer camp.
* Wednesday excursion we charter a bus and provide plenty of chaperones and counselors for supervision of campers
* Thursdays we travel to a local pool. We will leave campus after lunch and return by 4:15 p.m.
*OPT OUT of field trips: If you would prefer to keep your Kindergarten/1st grade camper on campus for Wednesday (off-campus excursions), we will provide supervison on campus if a minimum of 4 campers are staying on campus.
* Camp T-Shirt always builds camp culture and acts as a safety measure for field trips
* CAMP HOURS: Morning day care (7:00-9:00) is free. Afternoon day care (3:45-5:45) is charged at $5.00 per hour.
* Lunches are provided for $5.00 each on Monday, Tuesday and Friday only.
Our Traditional Schedule and Payment Program means that you choose the number of days and number of weeks that fit your summer schedule. The actual days do not have to be the same from week to week. Choose any days (Mon-Fri) of any weeks (June 10-Aug 9, 2019). Procedures for schedule changes and make-up days are listed on the back of the registration form and are strictly adhered to.
The first payment is due by 6/9/19. Subsequent payments are due according to the payment schedule dates. Children may not attend camp on any day/week for which tuition has not been paid. Please do not mail payments after 6/9; payments must be brought to the school office.
TUITION: - $58.00/day – must enroll for a minimum of 2 days per week
To register for Traditional Scheduling (see payment schedule below), please complete the camp registration form. Tuition will be based on the number of days scheduled. You will be responsible for the scheduled days unless we are advised, in writing, at least two weeks in advance. See ’conditions’ on the back of the camp registration form.
If you are selecting the Traditional Scheduling and Tuition program, a non-refundable registration fee of $50.00, is to be submitted with your registration application.
Payment Schedule: June 7 - Weeks 1, 2 & 3, plus miscellaneous charges* June 28 - Weeks 4, 5, and 6, plus miscellaneous charges* July 19 - Weeks 7, 8 and 9, plus miscellaneous charges*
*Miscellaneous charges include daycare, emergency lunches, t-shirts, late fees or returned items fees.